Aural Sculpture Marble Stone/Black Double Vinyl
- 35th ANNIVERSARY 2LP ON 180g HEAVYWEIGHT VINYL
- ONE BLACK LP; ONE MARBLED STONE
- BONUS TRACKS - INCLUDING PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED
- UNIQUE SIGNED 10”x10” ART PRINT
- INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED & LIMITED TO JUST 1000
Originally released in November 1984, AURAL SCULPTURE was The STRANGLERS’ eighth studio LP and second for the Epic label.
A new producer and engineer, Laurie Latham (who was coming off the back of the massive success of Paul Young’s No Parlez) injected another commercial direction. For the first time, a brass section was used to enrich the overall sound of tracks like ICE QUEEN, PUNCH & JUDY and MAD HATTER and t...